New Course Leaders are Always Wanted
- Do you have skills you can share
- Do you enjoy helping others
- Retired recently and have more to give
We are looking for volunteers to lead new courses in 2020 - ON ANYTHING!
U3A is a volunteer organisation providing courses for seniors to promote fun, social engagement and lifelong learning - no tests, no pressure
Hobbies languages, history, crafts, dancing exercise, finance technology ..........
We are always looking for people to lead new courses to offer our members. Many of our courses do run for 32 weeks over 4 Terms but many also run for 1 or 2 Terms and some run once per month. Our time frames are very flexible and our Course Co-ordinator will work with you to offer your course in the way that best suits you if you decide to become a Leader
You don't need to be an expert to lead a group but if you have:
- an interest that has become a passion for a particular subject and you would like to share it, then the chances are that many of our members would love to enrol in your course
- a hobby or interest that you would be happy to share with a group of like-minded people
- a special skill that you can help others to learn
- you could look at sharing your Leader role with a friend if not confident enough to be a Leader on your own - our Course Coordinator will help to work out details
...... then you are just the kind of leader we are looking for.
Leading a course can be as simple as facilitating a chat group or hosting a game of cards once a week!
If you'd like learn more about what is involved with leading a course, please contact the Course Coordinator. We would love to hear from you! This is how most of our courses started!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to a U3A representative on 0490 515 187