Joining Eastlakes U3A
2020 is already expected to be another successful year of growth and diversity of Eastlakes U3A so, If you are not already a member, why not come along and see what we are all about. You will be pleasantly surprised
Which Form should I use?
- If you were a member of Eastlakes U3A in 2019 then you should have received an email or a letter with information on how to join this year. You should be able to go directly to the membership form from your email attachment but if not there is a link to the new, simple online form above but you must have your StudentID with you as you will need this to fill in the form. For members this is the only unique way we have to identify you so please type it carefully and check it afterwards.
- If you have any problems with accessing the online forms then we have provided buttons to show you Paper Forms for Existing & New Members which wou will need to print and Post to the address at the top of the forms.
- If you are a new member in 2020 then please use the New Member form as we have to process you a little differently to existing members.
- Select the classes you'd like to attend from the current program, which is available on the Program Page, by noting the Code Number to the left of the class title but please check the 'Full Classes' list on the Program page before requesting a class if you fill in the form early next year or later.
- Pay annual membership fee (payment options are included on membership form). If you are paying by bank transfer please DO NOT send your receipt with the membership form, but be sure to include Your Name as the reference on your transfer so that we can identify you from your payment.
- The annual fee is $50 if you want all communications by email and $55 if you want the Echo & Forms posted to you. Remember if you can't access the internet on one of your devices - laptop, tablet or smartphone then you will need a printed form posted to you. If this is you then please print out the manual form from the link above.